New

welcome17.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
I am new to doing a reef tank or even salt water tanks in general. Picked up a used 75 gallon tank and a 45 gallon hex tank. This is something that I have always wanted to do but need so much help doing it.
Welcome to Reef2Reef. The best advice I can give, is to have patients and research.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new