New2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter flyby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was in saltwater hobby about a year ago. After I got attacked with red cyano algae, I just blew off my tank & sell all equipment. I'm thinking about getting back to this with better research & understanding before diving back :)

I want to get a Nuvo all in one 40 gallon & stand. BTW, how do you keep your tank in check? I mean I want to avoid red slim :)

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME…. You ask a very BIG Question....You will find all kinds of advice here...Just search Cyano Control...Will keep you busy for a while :)



Explore…Learn…Share

2Kjg.gif
 
I was in saltwater hobby about a year ago. After I got attacked with red cyano algae, I just blew off my tank & sell all equipment. I'm thinking about getting back to this with better research & understanding before diving back :)

I want to get a Nuvo all in one 40 gallon & stand. BTW, how do you keep your tank in check? I mean I want to avoid red slim :)
Welcome Back.gif

In a word, patience.
 
I was in saltwater hobby about a year ago. After I got attacked with red cyano algae, I just blew off my tank & sell all equipment. I'm thinking about getting back to this with better research & understanding before diving back :)

I want to get a Nuvo all in one 40 gallon & stand. BTW, how do you keep your tank in check? I mean I want to avoid red slim :)
Welcome aboard this is definitely place to do research for ur hobby the people on this website love to help. And get their 2 cents in. Lol hahha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new