Newbie all the way

Tyler929

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
34
Location
Destin
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from the panhandle. I am just now taking the deep dive into the saltwater world. Like many here I have dabbled in the freshwater tank world but I have recently got the itch to start a mixed reef tank. I have watched countless YouTube videos and read numerous threads so I think I’m ready to start. I will start a build thread soon and hopefully not run into too many issues. Wish me luck and hope to hear from everyone soon.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome To R2R!
Welcome GIF by Big Brother
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new