Newbie here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rsthelen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rsthelen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Rob and I live in Portland Oregon. As a child into my adulthood I have always had fish of some kind in the house until recently I decided to make the change over to saltwater. I have had a tank up for about six months or so, starting off real basic, hardy fish, 2 clowns, and 2 damselfish and all are going strong. I have three live rock (and sand) and recently just added a sea anemone which the clowns took to hosting almost the second I put it in. That's what I have going on, I look forward to talking to you all and learning everything I can.

Thank you

Rob St. Helen
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r33.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new