Newbie here

Westside Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.
Remember that no question is too stupid to ask!

fullsizeoutput_4932.jpeg

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Rob and I live in Portland Oregon. As a child into my adulthood I have always had fish of some kind in the house until recently I decided to make the change over to saltwater. I have had a tank up for about six months or so, starting off real basic, hardy fish, 2 clowns, and 2 damselfish and all are going strong. I have three live rock (and sand) and recently just added a sea anemone which the clowns took to hosting almost the second I put it in. That's what I have going on, I look forward to talking to you all and learning everything I can.

Thank you

Rob St. Helen

Really Great to have you Rob as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share
bf6.gif

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Rob and I live in Portland Oregon. As a child into my adulthood I have always had fish of some kind in the house until recently I decided to make the change over to saltwater. I have had a tank up for about six months or so, starting off real basic, hardy fish, 2 clowns, and 2 damselfish and all are going strong. I have three live rock (and sand) and recently just added a sea anemone which the clowns took to hosting almost the second I put it in. That's what I have going on, I look forward to talking to you all and learning everything I can.

Thank you

Rob St. Helen
Welcome to R2R!!!!!! It sounds likes your off to a good start

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back