Newbie introduction

89582.gif
 
I was actually wondering if seeding the liferock with bacteria would make sense first. I was planning on building a larger aquascape first and placing in the tank in one piece before sand and water and dr. Tims to get the cycle going. What do you think?
Great idea.
The rock is the foundation for the bio filter.
I seeded my life rock with Dr.Tims, Fritz 9 and Seachem Seed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new