Newbie Nano 10g

I'm so glad to see your tank. I am a newbie to saltwater as well and have the exact same little ten gallon tank with random equipment just like you. I have spent quite a bit of money though, on all sorts of stuff, but I think I have it about where I want it for now and I can just let it grow. Maybe if I can figure out how to post pics I will post one here. I'm so excited there's someone else like me! :)
 
I have a goby and pistol shrimp and you can see the pistol shrimp is a bit of a hoarder when it comes to shells. For a little tank like mine, they are pretty entertaining. :)
 

Attachments

  • 1375319290875.jpg
    1375319290875.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 1375319321886.jpg
    1375319321886.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 1375319337568.jpg
    1375319337568.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 157

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new