Newbie reefer

Hi I’m Liz, I am new to the whole reef tank thing. I have always been fascinated by corals and saltwater fish and love learning and challenges so this is the perfect thing for me. I have a 46 gallon bow front tank I plan to stick with some fish and corals. I can’t wait to get started. Still waiting for all my stuff to arrive in the mail. Until then I’ve been doing research research and more research on everything!
Hi welcome and gals to have you here thx
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
waiting for pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Hi I’m Liz, I am new to the whole reef tank thing. I have always been fascinated by corals and saltwater fish and love learning and challenges so this is the perfect thing for me. I have a 46 gallon bow front tank I plan to stick with some fish and corals. I can’t wait to get started. Still waiting for all my stuff to arrive in the mail. Until then I’ve been doing research research and more research on everything!

Welcome! Prepare for the addiction to get much worse. lol :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new