Newbie tang lover

Meadfeef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
24
Location
Buckinghamshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting to start reefing for years. All of a sudden I have dived in with both feet and two tanks, a Red Sea 300xl and a Red Sea 700s. Having such fun. The kids are loving it as the smaller tank is fully cycled and the reef is starting to come to life…. Today we even got our first Tang, a White Tail Kole Tang.
Who knew that I would be doing chemistry tests aged 53!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I have been wanting to start reefing for years. All of a sudden I have dived in with both feet and two tanks, a Red Sea 300xl and a Red Sea 700s. Having such fun. The kids are loving it as the smaller tank is fully cycled and the reef is starting to come to life…. Today we even got our first Tang, a White Tail Kole Tang.
Who knew that I would be doing chemistry tests aged 53!
Welcome to R2R! Great time in life to start this hobby, actually. Can’t wait to see some pics of your tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new