Newbie to R2R

UncleFester

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Short note by way of a brief introduction.

I've been keeping Marines, on and off for around 15 years and freshwater for as long as I can remember, spent sometime keeping and breeding freshwater Rays and Discus.

My current set up is a reefer 250, which has been running for approx 3 years, with the last 18 months on the Zeovit Method, I would say that I am now beginning to see the fruits of my labour as frags that were introduced around 12 months ago, are starting to develop into full blown colonies.

Love the challenges that come with keeping and maintaining a reef system, Good and Bad, as we all learn from the things we have done wrong.

Know doubt I will get involved in some of the topics as I tend to look for the granular detail that often sits behind members posts.

Anyway, that's me for now, looking forward to further developing my knowledge in this great hobby.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here: Click “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back