Newbie to R2R

UncleFester

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi,

Short note by way of a brief introduction.

I've been keeping Marines, on and off for around 15 years and freshwater for as long as I can remember, spent sometime keeping and breeding freshwater Rays and Discus.

My current set up is a reefer 250, which has been running for approx 3 years, with the last 18 months on the Zeovit Method, I would say that I am now beginning to see the fruits of my labour as frags that were introduced around 12 months ago, are starting to develop into full blown colonies.

Love the challenges that come with keeping and maintaining a reef system, Good and Bad, as we all learn from the things we have done wrong.

Know doubt I will get involved in some of the topics as I tend to look for the granular detail that often sits behind members posts.

Anyway, that's me for now, looking forward to further developing my knowledge in this great hobby.

AS

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

First Choice

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
View Shop
Reaction score
Welcome to the salty family!!
I've noticed we are getting a good group of experienced newcomers. That is just cool. So glad to have you!!
flying sting ray GIF

First Choice

Jimbhoy13

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here: Click “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

AS

Have you ever had aquarium equipment damaged by livestock?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 37 16.8%
  • NO

Votes: 166 75.5%
  • Maybe now that you mention it

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.4%
Neptune