Welcome, Chris!
6CCBCDC7-859E-461E-BC8A-9A64CC7DD6D8.gif

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, names Chris just getting back into things here from a long absenteeism! Starting back up with a bio cube 29! Looking forward to reading all the tips I can get. Have had salt before but nothing elaborate, just fish. This time around would love to get into some corals. That being said best budget friendly lights! I’ll be searching the pages for light! I’m up here in Massachusetts. Thanks all
Sup Chris bet it’s cold there,, good luck with your build I’m a tank virgin myself. But do know this website helps a lot the people are very cool and seem more than willing to help. Welcome aboard r2r

OP
OP
CWhitley1982

CWhitley1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup Chris bet it’s cold there,, good luck with your build I’m a tank virgin myself. But do know this website helps a lot the people are very cool and seem more than willing to help. Welcome aboard r2r

actually it has been nice up here, last weekend it was 70, but now the cold hits! Thanks and welcome to you as well

saturn13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, names Chris just getting back into things here from a long absenteeism! Starting back up with a bio cube 29! Looking forward to reading all the tips I can get. Have had salt before but nothing elaborate, just fish. This time around would love to get into some corals. That being said best budget friendly lights! I’ll be searching the pages for light! I’m up here in Massachusetts. Thanks all
Hi Chris,
Welcome, you can lool at the Red Sea Led's , I run the 50 on my bio cube 29. Plenty of power.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back