Newbie

CWhitley1982

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, names Chris just getting back into things here from a long absenteeism! Starting back up with a bio cube 29! Looking forward to reading all the tips I can get. Have had salt before but nothing elaborate, just fish. This time around would love to get into some corals. That being said best budget friendly lights! I’ll be searching the pages for light! I’m up here in Massachusetts. Thanks all
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
6C3428B9-5FFC-4137-88AC-79960617C059.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome I recommend an Ai prime as your light
One would be enough

Thanks I’ll look into that
Howdy
What do you plan to keep will help us figure out how much you need to spend on a light


honestly have not figured that out yet! Setting up tank tomorrow! So I have nothing bu time to figure that out! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new