Newbie

Motion410

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
24
Location
Port Deposit, Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey,
I'm a new reefer and new member of this community. Thanks for the add. I came here hoping to gain some knowledge about reef tanks with hopes in starting my own. It looks like I came to the right place. Thanks in advance for any input as I'm sure I will need it along the way.
 
Last edited:
source.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new