Newbie

Howdy and welcome to R2R!!

7040EABE-CA47-4276-AE03-60787F81B66C.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hey hey,
I'm a new reefer and new member of this community. Thanks for the add. I came here hoping to gain some knowledge about reef tanks with hopes in starting my own. It looks like I came to the right place. Thanks in advance for any input as I'm sure I will need it along the way.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new