Newby

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Hello just joined the group today just wanted to introduce myself I'm kevin and I'll be posting asking about a new tank build I'm going to be starting here soon and hope to get some suggestions and advice on that thanks again for all the help

Kevin
Welcome to the R2R club. We will be happy to help you answer your questions and give advice.
That's what we do, reefing and we know Things. Lol
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here

pic's required....lol ...we all love pics
 
Hello just joined the group today just wanted to introduce myself I'm kevin and I'll be posting asking about a new tank build I'm going to be starting here soon and hope to get some suggestions and advice on that thanks again for all the help

Kevin
Welcome to R2R. I’m a newbie as well and have found a lot of great advice from this group. My only suggestion is that you’ll get a lot of answers to your questions, and sometimes they will conflict. So take it all in and then decide what approach would work best for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new