Nice Chart on Water Parameters

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is also for balancing the ionic relationship between Mag and Calc for PH stability and calcium availability in the water column. Our largest tanks are like half a drop of water in the ocean compared volumetrically, so yes there are many things we have to adjust for keeping the ecosystem alive in our tanks :)

nerdwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know about the ph stability, but that "ionic relationship between Mag and Calc" is one I'm not familiar with. I have a lot to learn...

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know about the ph stability, but that "ionic relationship between Mag and Calc" is one I'm not familiar with. I have a lot to learn...

Nerd, bulk reef supply has excellent info on this stuff and many other topics. Lots of useful videos too.

Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | BulkReefSupply.com. The club has had group buys with them for years ( I think jay has one going right now) and they are supporters of our frag swap. I recommend checking out the info there.

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back