Nice to meet you!

Nice tank, welcome

sushi roll GIF
 
はじめまして、恭介とSPS&LPSタンクを運営しています。

私はサンゴと塩水の生活についてもっと理解するために参加しました。


E4161C95-47C6-4566-A457-7B7588585BDE.jpeg

私のタンクはREERER250で、軽い2つのGrassy CoreReefが付いています。

皆さんにお会いできることを願っています。

ではごきげんよう、

恭介

Translation:

Nice to meet you, I run an SPS & LPS tank with Kyosuke.

I participated to gain a better understanding of coral and saltwater life.

My tank is a REERER 250 with two light Grassy Core Reefs.

I hope to see you all.

all the best,

Kyosuke
Welcome Kyosuke! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your successes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new