Nicrew Hyper Reef Led

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How did you set up the settings in the controller?
You can either create a custom schedule or use one of the premade ones. I am currently using the premade "Tuna Blue" Schedule, with minor changes to the times. I can look at it when I get home and make a programming "walkthrough" I don't remember off the top of my head how to do it, though it is pretty easy.

Aquashella

SqualoBruto

View Badges
Reaction score
Le plafoniere sono a 26 cm dall'acqua. Mettendo 40% bianche e 80% blu è troppo buio in vasca. La vasca misura 120x60x60 in cm. Scrivo dell'Italia, spero che il traduttore funzioni bene

Bradicalink

View Badges
Reaction score
Is there any cheap controllers that work with nicrew lights?

This controller works for the 50w nicrew. It doesnt allow to switch between modes(white, blue, or mix lighting) but does have 6 programmable timers with adjustable intensity between them and 3 modes for ramp up(0, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes).

Avast

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
What are your intensity for blue and white set at?
My blues start to ramp up at 5:30am and run at 100% until they start to ramp down at 8:00pm. The whites start to ramp at 10:30am and run until 3:30pm at 65% (if I’m remembering the whites percentage accurately).

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 402 62.2%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 168 26.0%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 48 7.4%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 1.4%