JuniorMC8704

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeppers!

i hate using chemicals...light have been out since yesterday, going to keep them off through tomorrow...if its not all gone by then, ill take more drastic measures...

yeah, credit cards are the devil...although i may be left without an option...

Im having the hardest time deciding on one right now...i want to go BK, but just wont spend that kind of money on one right now...im absolutely torn...

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think of it this way... if you don't get a skimmer you risk losing hundreds/thousands of dollars in coral because of slime...algae...nastiness... Do you need a bubble king? Will something else do what you need it to, just without the BK name?

OP
OP
JuniorMC8704

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want to internal...but at this point, i think I'm going to have to get mine working again...no $$$ skimmers right now.

i would never let my corals die from slime...if i had to sit there 12 hours a day blowing the slime off with a turkey baster...ill do it...

The BK name you are paying for to an extent....but you're also buying one of the best skimmers money can buy...

How about an Orca Jr?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back