Nikon D5300

Snowxcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I'm looking for a cheap lens that I can use on this camera to cut out the blue. Any links would be appreciated. Thank you!

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a D7100 and my lenses are 58mm. Just look for 20k or 15k in your lens size. Take a look on Amazon and the reef camera filter. I bought the Reefing Arts one that comes with a filter holder for cell phone use and 20k, 15k, gradual orange, gradual yellow, polarized and macro. I bought it for my Samsung s23 and its unfortunately 52mm so they don't fit my Nikon.

minorhero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I'm looking for a cheap lens that I can use on this camera to cut out the blue. Any links would be appreciated. Thank you!

Depends on which lens you want to use. If you are using say the kit lens (nikkor 18-55) then it has a 55mm filter ring and you can just buy this critter:

If you are using a different lens, then you would need to look at the lens to see what size filter ring its using.

OP
OP
Snowxcross

Snowxcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tiffen 85B 55mm. They are on Amazon for like $30
Great replies! thank you - i am a camera noob but looking to get better. For the lens, i have a DX VR 18-55mm, this sounds like it should work, and yes i meant a filter, not a lens... apologies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back