No idea what I'm doing

VanDalsenReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and I guess I'll make a new little thread.
I live out in michigan and have always loved reefs and was able to own one since I was little kid. I always took care of them and tried to gain as much information as possible through my journey. it's amazing to watch how much the hobby has grown even in the last 10 years of me just being in it. I came in on the start of "higher quality" LEDs and now they can do so many different things. It's hard to do school in another state and care for my tank states away but my apex has been my rock through it all (darn nursing school and football)

My own system

Display: 90 gallon (48x18x24)
sump: a DIY 40 breeder with refugium
Lighting: 2x Kessil a350w (old lights still kicking), 2x Kessil a360w and 4x Orphek blue plus I think they're called. I also use the GRO now for the past couple weeks actually (able to get it earlier)
Control: apex el
Dosing : DOS
Flow: Cor15 and 3x nero 5

SPS and zoa dominant. I don't actually have many pictures as I don't really like taking pictures as it makes me feel like it will be karma and will lose things them. I have a ton of fish (too many) but everyone eats and has a place to sleep so very little to no aggression. It keeps me happy and couldn't think of better hobby. especially if it has to teach me patience.

Cal. 500 (ICP for all)
alk: 9.5
mg: 1450
PO4: .05-.1
NO3: 2.2-4.8

Tin: 6.7 (stupid jebao crap, gone and have three NEROs

I don't really know anything else to say... so thank you for reading and allowing me to become a member. I don't have any sort of social media so this about as social as I can be. (only 21, I know crazy how someone my age doesn't have social media. How am I alive without it!???)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

It sounds like you are off to a great start! :) Keep us posted with lots of photos.

chorizo619

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and I guess I'll make a new little thread.
I live out in michigan and have always loved reefs and was able to own one since I was little kid. I always took care of them and tried to gain as much information as possible through my journey. it's amazing to watch how much the hobby has grown even in the last 10 years of me just being in it. I came in on the start of "higher quality" LEDs and now they can do so many different things. It's hard to do school in another state and care for my tank states away but my apex has been my rock through it all (darn nursing school and football)

My own system

Display: 90 gallon (48x18x24)
sump: a DIY 40 breeder with refugium
Lighting: 2x Kessil a350w (old lights still kicking), 2x Kessil a360w and 4x Orphek blue plus I think they're called. I also use the GRO now for the past couple weeks actually (able to get it earlier)
Control: apex el
Dosing : DOS
Flow: Cor15 and 3x nero 5

SPS and zoa dominant. I don't actually have many pictures as I don't really like taking pictures as it makes me feel like it will be karma and will lose things them. I have a ton of fish (too many) but everyone eats and has a place to sleep so very little to no aggression. It keeps me happy and couldn't think of better hobby. especially if it has to teach me patience.

Cal. 500 (ICP for all)
alk: 9.5
mg: 1450
PO4: .05-.1
NO3: 2.2-4.8

Tin: 6.7 (stupid jebao crap, gone and have three NEROs

I don't really know anything else to say... so thank you for reading and allowing me to become a member. I don't have any sort of social media so this about as social as I can be. (only 21, I know crazy how someone my age doesn't have social media. How am I alive without it!???)
Welcome

Back