No Picture Just a Description

Crucible_Reefkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Location
Lincoln, NE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I witnessed what appeared to be what looked like a nightcrawler stick what can only be described as it's but out between my rock work and shoot/poop out a reddish pink mist that almost instantly evaporated into the water. I saw the pink mist shoot out about every 5 minutes after that from the rock but only saw the "nightcrawler" once. It was smooth and pink like a worm. What makes this more puzzling is that I just finished up a treatment of prazipro. Any guesses? NOT A BRISTLEWORM
 
Are you sure it's not a bristleworm? It sounds like a bristleworm that was spawning. If possible, can you get a picture?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new