Noah’s lasse method 20 long

mochaclownlover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This article is only talking about rock from jakarta. I know it may seem like people are attacking you on this, but this is something that could have ended in a serious fine. What's done is done, but all we're trying to do is inform you to ensure you don't do something similar again and end up getting yourself or your parents in trouble by doing something illegal. Again, not trying to bully you, I started out similar with wanting to collecting my own stuff, but I had to buy most things from LFS, get a licenses for others, or leave things in the ocean all together, just trying to make sure you don't end up in trouble.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update:

i got stuff and things and gave stuff to a friend.

livestock: coral beauty, juvinile melanurus, clarkii, hawk, blenny

coral: leather frag, zoa colony, long tentacle anenome (about to split i think)

inverts: emerald crab, arrow crab, hermits, snails.

last night i almost had my tank fall through my floor but my cat saved the day and pulled the ato pump out while i was sleeping. my floor was wet but no tank through floor. my salinity was fne also. pesky snails keep slithering onto my ato.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ltas don’t split unless under extreme stress. That Melanurus will be an issue in such a small tank when he gets older. Sorry about the ato incident may want to get a snail guard
my nem isnt stressed tho. mabye it isnt splitting. it couldve just stretched. it is growing some and eating well

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing is that he can’t really show us that, because he knows we’re going to see the subpar condition the animals are in and he knows he’ll be called out for it.

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing is that he can’t really show us that, because he knows we’re going to see the subpar condition the animals are in and he knows he’ll be called out for it.
i think its up to like 6 fish now

Raygamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update:

i got stuff and things and gave stuff to a friend.

livestock: coral beauty, juvinile melanurus, clarkii, hawk, blenny

coral: leather frag, zoa colony, long tentacle anenome (about to split i think)

inverts: emerald crab, arrow crab, hermits, snails.

last night i almost had my tank fall through my floor but my cat saved the day and pulled the ato pump out while i was sleeping. my floor was wet but no tank through floor. my salinity was fne also. pesky snails keep slithering onto my ato.
kind of out of topic, but ive been wanting Neovespicula depressifrons in a reef tank. how are they adjusting to it and how did you acclimate them to full saltwater? are they doin good?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back