Nominate: One Snail + One Fish (BEST Algae Fighting Combo)

Do you have a favorite FISH and SNAIL combo for combating algae?

  • Yes and they are? (post in thread)

    Votes: 110 40.0%
  • No I don't have a favorite

    Votes: 165 60.0%

  • Total voters
    275

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,847
Reaction score
122,423
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's have a little fun on this Monday and maybe learn something or help someone in the process! We're going to give an award to the Best Snail and Fish Algae Fighting Duo of Reef2Reef! So it's up to you to nominate your favorite! After we get the nominations in we'll create a poll and award the winner! :)

What is your favorite FISH and SNAIL for fighting algae? Pick ONE of each!

best.jpg
 
Mexican turbos cause they do a good job and breed like rabbits in my tank. Yellow eye Kole tang cause he NEVER stops pecking at the rocks.

Agreed turbos snail and Kole tang. Kole always grazing even when prepared foods enter the tank.
 
My only concern with the Fox Face is some like to eat zoanthids!
 
Also blue tangs like to eat zoanthids.

I have heard that but I have never had one eat zoas but I have seen a foxface eat them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new