Noob in North Las Vegas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakzen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jakzen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all, I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to the hobby. My wife thought I needed to reduce the amount of stress in my life so she bought me a 10 gal salt water tank a few months ago. That quickly turned into a 29 gal BioCube that has several small fish and a few easier corals. Totally hooked, I've been looking for a larger tank and almost pulled the trigger on a used 200 gal tank today (the price was amazing, but it was just a little big for me to keep up with...)

I'm looking forward to learning more about the hobby from y'all!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Jakzen !* Best of luck with the upgrade!

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 
Thanks y'all, I've already found my next tank. 100 gal cube set up filled with fresh salt and cycling just to make sure I don't have an ammonium spike.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new