Noob

hdmike444

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Excited to finally be joining this hobby, been stalking it for years and I’ve decided to take the plunge
Was looking at used /established setups but decided I’m going all new, I know$$$
Going to the aquarium store this week to see some new tanks and pretty sure I know what I’m starting with
I want a pretty standard reef setup with fish, crustaceans, anemones and some live rock. I’m more interested in natural light looking as opposed to the UV blue and neon setups I’ve seen
I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions and all over the forum reading up
Thx for the join

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Excited to finally be joining this hobby, been stalking it for years and I’ve decided to take the plunge
Was looking at used /established setups but decided I’m going all new, I know$$$
Going to the aquarium store this week to see some new tanks and pretty sure I know what I’m starting with
I want a pretty standard reef setup with fish, crustaceans, anemones and some live rock. I’m more interested in natural light looking as opposed to the UV blue and neon setups I’ve seen
I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions and all over the forum reading up
Thx for the join

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never too early

This might help you find people local to you in Uxbridge (Mass?):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Back