Noobie

Welcome to R2R! Congrats on your new tank and little critters. Your nem will find a happy home if you tank. They like to move it’ll eventually find a home for itself.
giphy.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Jezabella. Hopefully your nem will settle where it is for now and maybe move to a preferred spot if it wants to. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Hello all. I'm new to the saltwater hobby. I started my 1st reef tank 4-5 months ago. Yesterday I added my first inhabitants: a mated pair of orange skunk clownfish, a sebae purple tip they're hosting, and a peppermint shrimp. I'm very worried about the sebae. I'm afraid his foot was damaged in transit maybe. He was floating around I got him in a corner though he's now safe from the current he may not be getting the light he needs. I'm using a biocube 32 and was told my lights would be strong enough but now that he can't plant a foot I'm wondering what the best way to secure him is? Any help is appreciated!

received_590146251876002.jpeg received_644539062831049.jpeg
Hey welcome.
Should be ok. Is the tank cycled?
It looks super clean.
 
Hello all. I'm new to the saltwater hobby. I started my 1st reef tank 4-5 months ago. Yesterday I added my first inhabitants: a mated pair of orange skunk clownfish, a sebae purple tip they're hosting, and a peppermint shrimp. I'm very worried about the sebae. I'm afraid his foot was damaged in transit maybe. He was floating around I got him in a corner though he's now safe from the current he may not be getting the light he needs. I'm using a biocube 32 and was told my lights would be strong enough but now that he can't plant a foot I'm wondering what the best way to secure him is? Any help is appreciated!

received_590146251876002.jpeg received_644539062831049.jpeg

Very nice! Props for being so patient :). +1 on the Letting him find a spot he likes. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Happy reefing and welcome to R2R!!

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new