Noopsyche is not answering on www or fb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aclos3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@noopsyche I recently received my order (#2346) for a K7 Pro III with arm mount kit, but received only the light body. Any way I can the mounting arm too? Could it have been shipped separately?

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@noopsyche I recently received my order (#2346) for a K7 Pro III with arm mount kit, but received only the light body. Any way I can the mounting arm too? Could it have been shipped separately?
Hi, the mounting arm was shipped separately, it is on its way now

NoobishReefer22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Is this the same case for my order#2326.

I received the lights last week on Friday but no mounting arms.

toi_ss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, the mounting arm was shipped separately, it is on its way now
@noopsyche will 2 of the k7 minis cover a 48 inch long tank, well 3/4s of it, im planning on keeping a very shallow long tank with many clams and am also wondering if these lights are hangable.

Thanks

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@noopsyche will 2 of the k7 minis cover a 48 inch long tank, well 3/4s of it, im planning on keeping a very shallow long tank with many clams and am also wondering if these lights are hangable.

Thanks
you should get 2 140w for a 48" long tank, plus there is more light options available on the 140w compared to the mini's

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back