noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Steelheader09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche K7 Pro II Data

Please check for details: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-data.524071/

K7.jpg

主图 拷贝.jpg
正反.jpg
角度图 拷贝.jpg
2灯珠分布 拷贝.jpg
PAR 拷贝.jpg
电气参数.jpg
控制器 拷贝.jpg
设置参数1.jpg
设置参数2.jpg
光谱图 拷贝.jpg
I really like the slim line look. I also like the fins on the top to help dissipate heat. My current light is flat and heats up significantly.

jamie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you asked us to tell you what we like about the light. not having used one yet ill talk about the aesthetics. it is very slick in design. it takes a lot of time to design working housings at this level of engineering. Apple could have built this. kudos on attention to detail! hope I win. I will build up a acropora only cube to run this with and see how it goes at growing some sticks!

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price point for the amount of power this light produces is what i like, i have seen pictures of this light at work and they are amazing. Will probably doing your hybrid model on my new 300 gal build

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like best about these light is: they’re up there with the best LEDs. I have a reefing buddy with 6 of these on his SPS dominant tank. And his reef is beautiful.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really like the fact the light appears to have an automated sunrise/sunset feature. That is a deal breaker for me and given that just about anything in our homes can or is controllable, that simple feature should be standard on any light marketed for reef tanks.
I love sunrise and sunset feature and shimmer.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like these light i was one of the lucky winners to win the hybrid i have 36" w/3 k7 pro 2 on my 90 gal. And par is awesome leds set at 75% with a range of 220 - 250 under 13" under water. Thanks again noopsyche !! Great product

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one of the new Black on Black noopsy lights and I love it. I was considering a higher priced brand but extremely happy with the purchase and savings.
Easy to setup, quiet fan and great PAR.

+1 for noopsy LED's

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one of the new Black on Black noopsy lights and I love it. I was considering a higher priced brand but extremely happy with the purchase and savings.
Easy to setup, quiet fan and great PAR.

+1 for noopsy LED's
I'm very pleasure to hear that.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are these fan cooled or air cooled? I really like the slim look but wonder how warm they get.
These lights are fan cooled. When the led temperature reaches 113 degrees Fahrenheit, the fan will run automatically

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look sweet! The sleek look, LED clusters, and price point are all something that will make a lot of reefers drawn to this light.

Moxtrain

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm digging the clean lines on the fixture body and face. It's kinda cool to see the two lenses like eyes over the tank. I also appreciate you went with a white face to the fixture. Exciting lights!

2015GaTor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sleek design. Layout looks similar to the AI at half the price. I am interested in seeing the performance of these lights long term.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ther are many features that I find appealing on paper. The form factor and price point are even more appealing. Together, this seems to be an outstanding option to the high priced alternatives. I would really like to switch over and give these lights a go. Perhaps I will be lucky enough to have that opportunity. Thank you Noopsych for sponsoring here at R2R.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back