noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

delusions

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry Post

Slim/sleek design and color spectrum of light look awesome!

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche K7 Pro II Data

Please check for details: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-data.524071/

K7.jpg

主图 拷贝.jpg
正反.jpg
角度图 拷贝.jpg
2灯珠分布 拷贝.jpg
PAR 拷贝.jpg
电气参数.jpg
控制器 拷贝.jpg
设置参数1.jpg
设置参数2.jpg
光谱图 拷贝.jpg
Wow thank you! The tanks I’ve seen with these lights look great.

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My official entry to accomplish my reefing goals.
Love this lights. They got nothing to envy other brands in the market. They looks good, are pretty powerful enough for any kind of setting and controllable. And most importantly, can't beat the price. I got four in my tank and I want another to increase the coverage of my 5 foot long tank.

jmc1974

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry

Slim & sleek design.
spectrum of light look awesome! cant wait to see this in person

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still running mh, but considering going to led. I'd love to try it out over my 65.

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry
I love the price of these lights.cant find a better value

Last edited:

Cloud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the lighting looks awesome and clean. I haven’t try yet but looks super cool.

Nik Pagano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it’s modern design is very appealing to me. If a stainless steel were to be an option were a option that’d just be awesome.

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a Noopsyche on my rapidly growing mixed paly / sps 20 long, and since this tank requires two lights I've compared it my others including an older radion, several DIY rigs and black boxes.

The good - the Noopsyche has a lot of performance in a small design, and it's designed well.

The bad - the color ratio mix of LEDs cripples the light and is obviously the result of chinese engineers reading the wrong reefing forums.

The main problem is the Noop doesn't have enough royal blue LEDs forcing you to use the longer wavelength blues and whites to get the same power level as the other light. Plus, the Noop combines red/green on my unit, and that destroys the function of red which is to bring out warmer colors in corals. Red+green = yellow. My pink Pocillopora is brown under my noop. It's bring pink under my other lights. Try this - turn all your channels of your Noop to max and tell me that's a color you would want on a reef tank.

The UV's are also a waste and provide no benefit. In a few years we will be past that stupid trend, but until then we have to contend with reef lights taking marketing queues from American DJ lights. Need *way* more royals (450nm), fewer whites and nuke the green and 400nm UVAs.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading about your light, I like the extensibility of the controller with it. It gives plenty of options, and combined with the 90 degree light cone allows for more precise distribution on the more common rectangular tank shapes. More fulfillment with less overlap. I also like the mounting system can adjust in a wide range.

cnicholas04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the light gives great PAR levels and does not cost as much as other lights that look like this. I am thinking when I transition over to new lights about possibly buying these lights for my 180.

JB's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the lights have a lot of light spillage? Looks like the lens is not recessed. I am strongly considering these.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.8%
Back