Noopsyche's Reef Loving Giveaway!!

sotsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Official Entry: Honestly, I love everything about the hobby. The community, the corals, the fish, everything. I think reefing also has a big impact on ocean conservation and I think WE ALL will be vital in the future of the world’s coral reefs. And that is something I am excited to be a part of.

Budmans
BRS

NorthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
r2r 3221.jpg

NorthernReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Amazing corals... realised that you placed acros, hard corals and other soft corals so close to your anemones.. wont they sting?
I did have to move the leather this past weekend, but the others haven't stung. When they get close, I just move whatever it's too near. Thanks for the compliment.

casey012293

View Badges
Reaction score
What I like about reefing is the chemical and biological challenge of balancing everything and growing coral. I used to want to be a marine biologist and love the ocean, so this is a great way to bring the childhood dream alive.

Avast

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
I did have to move the leather this past weekend, but the others haven't stung. When they get close, I just move whatever it's too near. Thanks for the compliment.
Thanks.. and if you don't mind may I know what lighting are you using... the colours of your corals are brilliant.

Last edited:

ckgriffin2000

View Badges
Reaction score
So after a 60g cube glass blow out , I've been running an Evo for 9 months... Yeah...... it's like using sweetener instead of SUGAR in my coffee.. But..... I just ordered a new 90 gallon total and started ordering various goodies. I can NOT wait to start again!!!!

kec5105

View Badges
Reaction score
I love the fish, I love how the learn to recognize you and have little personalities. I had a trigger once who would spit water at me when he was hungry and I just think that's dope

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Bonus #6 - Week 2

ORReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
OFFICIAL ENTRY: I love figuring things out and planning. Equipment, fish, and corals all work together in different ways.

Thomas Lockard

View Badges
Reaction score
I love when my kids friends (1st-5th grade) come over to the house and just stand and stare at the tank and ask a ton of questions. Teaching the next generation of how important our reefs are to the oceans and important the oceans are to the planet.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

BIG TANKS VERSUS SMALLER TANKS...WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• BIGGER

Votes: 704 75.4%
  • smaller

Votes: 180 19.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 50 5.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
First Choice