* * * NOOPSYCHE'S SOCIALLY DISTANT REEF LIFE GIVEAWAY!! WIN an LED for your reef!! * * *

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tommini tang. Only will come out when it thinks no one is around... Also, my new royal gramma, can't even get a good pic of it... lol

20200604_213115.jpg

icedgxe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1600136621272.jpeg
Not sure if this will count since it’s not my picture. I just can’t get a picture of my pistol shrimp as it definitely keeps to itself and lives in the back left corner of the tank next to the overflow.

Tracy Schultz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
1.jpg

NOOPSYCHE'S SOCIALLY DISTANT REEF LIFE GIVEAWAY

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!! Noopsyche is teaming up with Reef2Reef to bring you another awesome giveaway!! This month, we want to see the "Social Distance Champ" of your reef!! Post up a picture of that reef fish or invert that seems to avoid everyone else in the tank!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post a photo of the "Social Distance Champ" of your reef tank. You know...that fish or invert that seems to avoid everyone else in the tank and do their own thing. :)

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 2: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 3: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 4: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Start a poll about any reefing topic of interest to you. Not sure how to start a poll on Reef2Reef? Well, we've got a tutorial that will be helpful. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 5, 2020! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway

King of the castle. “Nomnom“ my lawnmower blenny. His personality beams like a beacon In his segregated solace.

15AB0B3E-F0DF-412F-9DE5-085248564582.jpeg

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This firefish will not go around the rest in the tank. He's practicing social distancing

IMG_20200915_094053~2.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back