Norwegian actually..

Welcome Back.gif

Looking forward to your pics...after the big birthday!
 
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 4.06.20 PM.png
Welcome back to the "salt." No worries about all the new fancy stuff. My tank is about as low tech as you can get. But what else would you expect from a standing member of the official Luddite Club. LOL ;) :D
 
Welcome to R2R.

As I understand - you are a Norwegian. It means that's all the new electrical stuff is no problem for you - you have the general solutions of all possible electronic problems in your backbone -, The Norwegian reset :) :)

Yes I'm a Swede :)

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new