Not Enough Notifications

StartingATank

Self-Diagnosed Coral Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2024
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
1,747
Location
DFW Metroplex
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you ever thought when you first got on here, that when you check in there aren't enough notifications. I am guilty to this, so I go and check new posts up to page 10, and then get off. Should I do more, or less. Also, am I one of the only people who do notifications, because I know the more experienced guys probably get like 500 notifications aday.
 
Have you ever thought when you first got on here, that when you check in there aren't enough notifications. I am guilty to this, so I go and check new posts up to page 10, and then get off. Should I do more, or less. Also, am I one of the only people who do notifications, because I know the more experienced guys probably get like 500 notifications aday.
I lose replies to my posts , and now think its because i reply in someone's post space instead of scrolling down into my own spot. I am not sure sometimes like you I rediscover the link by doing what you said
 
I was hoping the thread title was sarcastic because of all the auto notifications recently being sent out.

Does anyone know what specifically to select to turn off the notifications that have been highlighting a specific thread over the past few days? I can’t find the option anywhere.
 
It appears to me that the forum software stops notifying you after a while.

Now that the infamous "Keep One, Change One" thread is nearing 14k replies, I am quite happy about that 😉
 
I was hoping the thread title was sarcastic because of all the auto notifications recently being sent out.

Does anyone know what specifically to select to turn off the notifications that have been highlighting a specific thread over the past few days? I can’t find the option anywhere.
IMG_9878.jpeg

Go to that thread and make sure it is unwatched.
I have a clear notification board too. 😅
 
Every day now I’m getting notifications like this from Alyica:
IMG_4696.jpeg


The thread is NOT watched. It’s just really annoying.
Join this user group to opt out.
IMG_9882.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new