Not even a tank yet!

Mo33

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
so cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the research phase. Always enjoyed salt water tanks. Never took the plunge. Last fresh water failed for reasons unknown. Is it possible to have a black thumb? Plenty of water chemistry and microbio experience. So hoping that’ll kick in to help be more successful. Was looking for sourcing locations in so cal, ended up here! And I’m reading up on stuff. We need cheatsheets here.
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new