Not really new, but new.

Brian60077

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
88
Location
Chicago Northside
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not really new to salt water tanks, had a nice 55g set up until it decided to spring a leak and empty itself while I was out and lost all fish. Now wanting to get back into the hobby, but much smaller scale, thinking about a 3.7 gallon marineland contour light kit I found on fb market place. I know i will only be able to keep a few corals, maybe an anemone, and 1 or 2 fish..... but that will be ok, it will still be my little slice of the ocean.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Canadian Hello GIF by Shay Mitchell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new