Not set up yet

Rham1281

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
116
Reaction score
163
Location
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently in the process of gathering supplies and knowledge. I just built a custom stand to hold my 75 gallon display tank and house its 29 gallon sump. I still need to get lighting and drill the tank for the sump.

Any tips, advice, or gear suggestions are more than welcome!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new