NOTE: We are no longer using the classified system!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are no longer using the classified system.

If you're wanting to create a new sales thread/topic for live or dry goods you will need to create the here in the marketplace forums: https://www.reef2reef.com/categories/buy-sell-trade-coral-fish-and-equipment.4/

The terms of service for selling items on R2R are still in place:

Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section.
  • Participation in R2R's marketplace (buying, selling or trading) is restricted to members aged 18 years or older.
  • Do not post any For Sale (FS) or Want to Buy (WTB) thread outside the classified forums.
  • The usage of the sales forums is a privilege for members who contribute in the regular forums.
  • Threads which appear to be commercial will be removed.
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers are not allowed to ask buyers to send payment as a gift (this includes PayPal's Friends and Family option, Western Union, or any other option that sends funds with no protection to the buyer). If you are found to be asking for payments as a gift or via unprotected payment, your sales thread will be removed and you may lose your selling privileges all together.
  • Sellers are required to have an avatar graphic/image/photo uploaded to their profile.
  • Members should consolidate their For Sale threads. If a member wishes to list multiple items at one time, place them in one thread. If multiple threads are created in close proximity, a member may be asked by the staff to combine them or the staff may consolidate them.
  • Do not post or repost an ad in more than one section of the classifieds.
  • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
  • Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.
  • Members must have an established account 30 days or older and an account history that includes 25 posts prior to using our classifieds.
  • Posting links, re-directions, or references to external sales or auctions is prohibited.
  • All WTB threads must include an intent to purchase or trade. Do not place ads requesting free items or donated items.
  • Items listed for sale must be owned by the seller and currently in the seller's possession.
  • Posting to bump a thread is permitted once a day.
  • Payment must be arranged via private communications.
  • Staff may ask at any time for the seller to show proof of ownership.
  • Additional selling/buying rules may apply; consult the sticky threads in the sales forums.
Thank you.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No it’s the old way.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are no longer using the classified system.

If you're wanting to create a new sales thread/topic for live or dry goods you will need to create the here in the marketplace forums: https://www.reef2reef.com/categories/buy-sell-trade-coral-fish-and-equipment.4/

The terms of service for selling items on R2R are still in place:

Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section.
  • Participation in R2R's marketplace (buying, selling or trading) is restricted to members aged 18 years or older.
  • Do not post any For Sale (FS) or Want to Buy (WTB) thread outside the classified forums.
  • The usage of the sales forums is a privilege for members who contribute in the regular forums.
  • Threads which appear to be commercial will be removed.
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers are not allowed to ask buyers to send payment as a gift (this includes PayPal's Friends and Family option, Western Union, or any other option that sends funds with no protection to the buyer). If you are found to be asking for payments as a gift or via unprotected payment, your sales thread will be removed and you may lose your selling privileges all together.
  • Sellers are required to have an avatar graphic/image/photo uploaded to their profile.
  • Members should consolidate their For Sale threads. If a member wishes to list multiple items at one time, place them in one thread. If multiple threads are created in close proximity, a member may be asked by the staff to combine them or the staff may consolidate them.
  • Do not post or repost an ad in more than one section of the classifieds.
  • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
  • Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.
  • Members must have an established account 30 days or older and an account history that includes 25 posts prior to using our classifieds.
  • Posting links, re-directions, or references to external sales or auctions is prohibited.
  • All WTB threads must include an intent to purchase or trade. Do not place ads requesting free items or donated items.
  • Items listed for sale must be owned by the seller and currently in the seller's possession.
  • Posting to bump a thread is permitted once a day.
  • Payment must be arranged via private communications.
  • Staff may ask at any time for the seller to show proof of ownership.
  • Additional selling/buying rules may apply; consult the sticky threads in the sales forums.
Thank you.
6F315C67-C1F4-4929-9CD1-FDE7A0AB9E44.gif

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am in the minority I know...but I liked the option of searching in grouped categories.
I have an idea…..hang tight.

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! Otherwise it's back to Craigslist lookalike.. we're better than that.

No expirations or ability to close a sold item and we're back to "mods please close" lol.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Agreed! Otherwise it's back to Craigslist lookalike.. we're better than that.

No expirations or ability to close a sold item and we're back to "mods please close" lol.
No we’re going to give you guys the ability to do this. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should now have the ability to close your listings and add the SOLD tag.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back