Notifications Question

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to get notifications about threads in which I had participated or chose to follow. I still get them, but now I get tons of notifications about users that I've never interacted with starting threads that I've never looked at.

How can I stop getting all the extra notifications? I don't see how to stop getting them as all of the options under alert preferences is to choose whether or not I want to be notified about something that I've expressed an interest in.

OP
OP
Breadman03

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to my knowledge. The attached file is a screen grab of my current notifications. You will see several threads I replied to or followed, as well as...for sale threads. I know what the issue is! I followed the dry goods selling forum on Tapatalk, and now the notifications are showing up here.

I just unwatched the forum on the site. Hopefully that cleans up my notifications, but allows me quick viewing via Tapatalk.

Attachments

• Notifications.pdf
    255.5 KB · Views: 126

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are they all from the same forum? Sounds like you might have subscribed to a certain forum.

OP
OP
Breadman03

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they all from the same forum? Sounds like you might have subscribed to a certain forum.

Yep. I subscribed to dry goods selling via Tapatalk so I could browse it easily. I just unfollowed it on the forum so that I stop getting the notifications. Thanks!

BTW, your red plate coral having babies thread on RC made a recent revival.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back