NPS Forum?

Sorry forgot about this! What would you like the forum to be called?
 
I'd be interested, I'm diggin' my spiralis'
 

Attachments

  • BRS 230.jpg
    BRS 230.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 147
  • BRS 231.jpg
    BRS 231.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 162
i think just general nps discussion would do/ and a seperate nps id forum
maybe this as the main title and...
Azooxanthellate corals
this as the info underneath?

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f44/
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f44/
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f44/
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f44/
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f44/

like ^ that only with the nps stuff.
idk, i'm good with whatever the majority wants :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new