Apr 2, 2009 #1 da6d2003 Definately OCD View Badges Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 1,254 Reaction score 78 Location San Deigo Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Need some new lighting so I'm selling some stuff. ~9 polyps and babies. (there are more polyps hiding on the other side) $140+ shipping
Need some new lighting so I'm selling some stuff. ~9 polyps and babies. (there are more polyps hiding on the other side) $140+ shipping
Aug 2, 2009 #2 OP OP da6d2003 Definately OCD View Badges Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 1,254 Reaction score 78 Location San Deigo Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Price drop. $140 shipped.
Aug 2, 2009 #3 oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 5,522 Reaction score 537 Location Rochester What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 These are at most from what I've seen only getting 10 a polyp Would you be up for a trade?
Aug 2, 2009 #4 OP OP da6d2003 Definately OCD View Badges Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 1,254 Reaction score 78 Location San Deigo Rating - 0% 0 0 0 oceanparadise1 said: These are at most from what I've seen only getting 10 a polyp Would you be up for a trade? Click to expand... Yah, that's why I dropped the price. There are more than 9 polyps and shipping is going to run ~$40. Hence the $140 shipped. :) Trades? I'm very much out of room, but I could always kick something out.
oceanparadise1 said: These are at most from what I've seen only getting 10 a polyp Would you be up for a trade? Click to expand... Yah, that's why I dropped the price. There are more than 9 polyps and shipping is going to run ~$40. Hence the $140 shipped. :) Trades? I'm very much out of room, but I could always kick something out.
Aug 2, 2009 #5 oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 5,522 Reaction score 537 Location Rochester What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Haha true didn't see the shipped part! What corals do you like?