Nurse getting into after work hobby

kLoRRn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am an operating room nurse just starting my marine tank! I have several freshwater betta community tanks that I love dearly. I become absolutely fascinated with designer clownfish and decided to dive in. I have a bio cube 29 that I retrofitted with some LED lights and a protein skimmer. I recently added two black ice clownfish and I can't wait to watch my reef grow as time goes on. Any other nurses out there??

IMG_6776.JPG

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome, nurse friend!
I actually just recently made a post asking where all my other nurses were! Nice to meet you!
Follow my Surprise 10g AIO thread, as the doc I work with just funded my new build!
My new tank arrived at my house today, and the doc gave me his credit card and said "Go for it! If you say we need it, get it!"

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am an operating room nurse just starting my marine tank! I have several freshwater betta community tanks that I love dearly. I become absolutely fascinated with designer clownfish and decided to dive in. I have a bio cube 29 that I retrofitted with some LED lights and a protein skimmer. I recently added two black ice clownfish and I can't wait to watch my reef grow as time goes on. Any other nurses out there??

IMG_6776.JPG
Welcome to R2R

I am sure these clowns will be well looked after ;)
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_6776.JPG

Welcome! Glad you joined. Thank you for all you do because being a nurse I know you put your heart and soul into helping others. Your tank is going to feed your own heart and soul with your own little bit of ocean to enjoy!

This is a good online article that is reference book style:

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_6776.JPG

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 34

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back