Nuvo 30L stocking list... fyi I was already told this was a bad list so looking for a second.. third.. fourth.. until someone agrees with me opinion

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Divers Den is a facility in Wisconsin. Liveaquaria fish come from CA. The fish in the DD are "what you see is what you get" The picture is the actual fish and you'll get the size and more info if you ask. I contacted them about what one of their fish was eating and I got a quick reply.

There is always some risk, but I think the DD limits that somewhat.

OP
OP
New&no clue

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Divers Den is a facility in Wisconsin. Liveaquaria fish come from CA. The fish in the DD are "what you see is what you get" The picture is the actual fish and you'll get the size and more info if you ask. I contacted them about what one of their fish was eating and I got a quick reply.

There is always some risk, but I think the DD limits that somewhat.

Thanks, after I asked I was looking through and saw where they talked about the difference. It also said they quarantine the fish, is that verified or do you still QT your fish when you get them.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, after I asked I was looking through and saw where they talked about the difference. It also said they quarantine the fish, is that verified or do you still QT your fish when you get them.
Their quarantine is not thorough, and you should definitely still quarantine fish from them yourself.

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will get a lot of advise to QT your fish. I have qt'd. But most of my fish were not qt'd.

OP
OP
New&no clue

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will get a lot of advise to QT your fish. I have qt'd. But most of my fish were not qt'd.

I agree I QT differently then I think is recommended. I don't medicate right away I just watch them for a month or so to see if anything happens. If after a month I don't see anything then I put them in the tank. If somewhere along the way shows up I will medicate for that.

The DD price is much higher so I was wondering if their claims that they QT everything was well documented and amazing, I could justify spending that much.

I will probably just get stuff from my LFS... but I hate to QT things that need sand, I don't like sand in my QT.

OP
OP
New&no clue

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I read this thread last week about what’s the most annoying thing on here. Lots of people had said cliff hanger threads. I tend to agree, people ask questions get answers but there usually isn’t a resolution so... for anyone who wants to know how this thread ends you can follow along with my build thread on this tank

Also sneak peak, I’m picking up two snowflake clowns on Monday.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back