NYOS Opus 300

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any update on when this tank will be available and what the pricing will be? I see thats some shops over seas have received tanks. Are we getting close to a launch?

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email several days ago it has been released in Europe. It checked several vendors that have it in stock currently there. Still no release date for the U.S. But I can't imagine it's that far off.

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received an email several days ago it has been released in Europe. It checked several vendors that have it in stock currently there. Still no release date for the U.S. But I can't imagine it's that far off.
Ya ive been following along on it as well. Theres a few videos from Europe on youtube. Im pretty sure this will be my next tank. Hopefully it does not break the bank... do you know the price?

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya ive been following along on it as well. Theres a few videos from Europe on youtube. Im pretty sure this will be my next tank. Hopefully it does not break the bank... do you know the price?

I saw a price of 1650 pounds... or was it euros? I think you can figure around $2000+

Yes, I really like this system and about the perfect size for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw a price of 1650 pounds... or was it euros?

My only issue is they went with 10mm thick glass. I personally think they should have gone thicker...0

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UK i think and europe

Yes, It is available in the UK and Europe and has been for around 6 months. Supposedly, it's coming to the states, but to date nothing--at least the last time i checked about a month ago. I would have highly considered this tank if it were available.

Nino143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, It is available in the UK and Europe and has been for around 6 months. Supposedly, it's coming to the states, but to date nothing--at least the last time i checked about a month ago. I would have highly considered this tank if it were available.
I read somewhere they will release them in the US after corona!!

Nino143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Coz i pre-ordered mine 6 months ago and only received it last week! It was worth the wait though! Its absolutely stunning the build/qualityj just the cabinet seems Aluminum integrated in solid wood, finished internally and externally with multiple layers of lacquer!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Coz i pre-ordered mine 6 months ago and only received it last week! It was worth the wait though! Its absolutely stunning the build/qualityj just the cabinet seems Aluminum integrated in solid wood, finished internally and externally with multiple layers of lacquer!

Yeah, really. There are/were shoppes in the UK that had them.

Nino143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a price of 1650 pounds... or was it euros? I think you can figure around $2000+

I bought for £1600 thats $1957

Nino143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only issue is they went with 10mm thick glass. I personally think they should have gone thicker...0
Why 10mm is perfect for this size, its 90cm x 55cm x 53cm L/W//H
I had a tmc tank that was 90cm x 45cm x 45cm that was 8mm thick glass!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back