Nyos Torq G2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hitchhik3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hitchhik3r

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
142
Reaction score
67
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has much experience with these reactors? It has been some time now since it got released but I don't see too many non-sponsored reviews on this forum or YT. I know the G1 were pretty trash but it seems like they fixed many of the issues with the G2.
 
I don't know if mine is a 1 or 2 but it works well. It could easily be replaced by something 25% of the price though or even a modified coca cola bottle but it looks better.
 
I have not had mine long enough to say yet. It was very easy to fill and rinse carbon for first use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new