Ocean pure salt?

Use red seas coral pro. I love that stuff it's more expensive but this hobby you can't go cheap
 
I normally use Oceanic but a few years ago could not find a bucket in stock locally so tried Ocean Pure. I had no issues with it but resumed Oceanic once I found it again.
 
I guess I should have added that I'm going for the cheapest option while still being successful with my corals. I would love to use Red Sea but I use 200-300 gallons a month... :) I just got a box of Kent and it tested well but I could save even more if I switch to Ocean Pure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new