• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Oceanrevive led group buy

terminallance

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in an ocean revive led group buy? These lights are awesome! Also have good warranties I've been talking to Dustin and if we can get 10-15 people the Arctic-so26 will be $175 shipped to your door. http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/index.php here is a link to their website if interested post here and we can get the ball rolling

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen their current sale prices? EverGrow D120 for $165 and OR Arctic S026 for $175 and if you ship 6 or more to one location they are $170. Those are great prices!
I have 3 OR Arctic S026 fixtures for my 24g frag tank and 55g QT. I love them even better than the D120's!

TRENT_G

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought 3 lights total from Bo over the past few years and have nothing but good things to say about him, his product and service. Too notch seller.

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you guys already make this purchase? I am in (if you have not yet and are still looking) and if you already have well I am looking for peeps!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back