Ocellaris clownfish red spot

potatopuffer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Littleton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have 2 Ocellaris clownfish in a 150 gallon fowlr tank. I noticed when I got home that my biggest clownfish has this red “sore” on the side of her mouth. I’m not sure if it’s a wound from the other fish. Or if it is a bacterial infection or what. I tried to get some decent pictures, i apologize if it’s hard to see! Her behavior has been normal and she’s been eating as well. Any ideas of what it could be? Thank you!

IMG_1810.jpeg IMG_1809.jpeg IMG_1811.jpeg IMG_1812.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new