Oct 2024 POTM voting thread

Vote For Oct 2024 POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    250
  • Poll closed .
i didnt enter because i still couldnt figure out exactly what they wanted! :smiling-face:
A photo that would have been good if the fish would JUST stop moving or if that coral was just a little closer…or darn it I forget the lens filters and I run all blue…or the dog bumped me while I was trying to take a photo……
 
Voted! Best of luck to everyone!
 
Dang, my pic was not got enough to be bad, what does this mean?
Meme Think GIF
Don't worry about it, my photo was so bad I never sent it in
 
So is next month “Great shot of a bad subject”? Aiptasia, invasive algae’s, dead corals but shot really well?
Oh boy, I have so many subjects for that one!
 
Bummer my pic didn’t make it. Why submit one then I ask myself, if it doesn’t get to be part of the vote. I never thought I’d win or get votes but at least see my pic there. Maybe I didn’t read the fine print that there was a pre selection. Kind of disappointed and just may not participate in potm again. This said, there are better worse pics than mine would ever be, and kudos to those with skills. Good job.
 
Bummer my pic didn’t make it. Why submit one then I ask myself, if it doesn’t get to be part of the vote. I never thought I’d win or get votes but at least see my pic there. Maybe I didn’t read the fine print that there was a pre selection. Kind of disappointed and just may not participate in potm again. This said, there are better worse pics than mine would ever be, and kudos to those with skills. Good job.
Don't give up yet! They have to go through a lot of photos to pick for POTM. Mine didn't make it this time either, but that doesn't mean you won't make it next time! Just keep trying!
 
Bummer my pic didn’t make it. Why submit one then I ask myself, if it doesn’t get to be part of the vote. I never thought I’d win or get votes but at least see my pic there. Maybe I didn’t read the fine print that there was a pre selection. Kind of disappointed and just may not participate in potm again. This said, there are better worse pics than mine would ever be, and kudos to those with skills. Good job.
Mine didn’t make the cut either

Try try again till I take over the world
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new